- Active Links: 43216
- Pending Links: 108
- Todays Links: 12
- Active Articles: 49
- Pending Articles: 0
- Todays Articles: 0
- Total Categories: 16
- Sub Categories: 3526
Top 10 ways to earn money through Paypal
|Date Added: October 20, 2010 06:39:26 AM|
|Author: Juan Lara|
|Category: Internet: On the Web|
Earning a second income online is now possible although not easy thanks to the fact Paypal offers online users the opportunity to get paid straight into their banks using an e-currency. Of course it’s not honestly “fast and easy” but with the right tips and places to earn money you can get started with a second income.
1. One of the most popular ways for people to earn a small second income has to be from filling in online surveys. Thousands of companies around the world are paying people to fill in surveys to let them know how good a product is or what they can do to improve it etc. Most surveys pay from $0.05 for a one minute questionnaire to $10 for a 30 minute survey.
2. Completing online offers pay very well. Registering on a specific website could earn you a cool $1 or taking things further and registering your card details on another website could earn you a nice $30. This is really good money for such little work.
3. There are even websites out there who pay people to click on adverts, surf the internet and play games! This isn’t particularly well paid but you can earn money and have fun at the same time!
4. If you are registered on webmaster forums you may find data entry jobs from time to time. They are very repetitive jobs that aren’t very well paid but you will gain good reputation and get constant work which is well paid.
5. Web developers who start new forums are always on the look out for forum posters and pay anything between $0.10 to $0.25 per post which isn’t bad especially if it’s a niche you’re interested in.
6. If you have a lot of spare time you can learn how to design and develop websites, it might take a year or two but web developers are paid thousands these days and even a small ten minute job can earn you $20.
7. Once you have learnt a few tricks in design and development you can even buy cheap websites and sell them for great profits.
8. If you own a popular website or blog people pay good money to advertise a banner or link. You can charge webmasters $10 to $30 a month for a link on your website.
9. If you can spell and you can type quickly you can earn good money creating articles and unique content for webmasters – they are always searching for unique quality content they can place on their website or blogs. You can charge $0.01 per word!
10. By far the quickest way to get cash is to sell all your unwanted goods on eBay and other online marketplaces. What’s the point in keeping all those old DVDs you no longer watch when you can sell them for cash?